All orders are shipped from our Plant located in North Carolina.
- Frozen orders are shipped out Wednesday for same-week delivery so that frozen packages will not sit over a weekend.
- If you place your order Tuesday by 8:00 AM, your order will ship on the following Wednesday, Orders placed after 8:00 AM on Tuesday will be shipped on Wednesday of the next week.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed to you on the day your order ships. It is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
- Frozen items cannot be shipped outside the USA, or to Hawaii or Alaska. Non-frozen items cannot be shipped with frozen items.
- Original Dumplings ship by the case (12) only.
- Frozen Gluten Free items can be mixed to fill cooler you may order a total of 12 units to fill a cooler.
- 12 Units fill a cooler (whenever possible, we highly recommend filling a cooler for the best product to shipping cost ratio.)
- Due to variability in shipping and delivery schedules, it may be necessary to place orders up to 2 weeks in advance of a holiday. If you are concerned with receiving product by a specific date, please contact Customer Service to confirm delivery dates and availability.
- 2017 Holidays We will be closed on the following dates January 1st, April 14 – April 17th, May 29th, July 3rd-9th, Sept. 4th, 23rd – Nov 26, and Dec 25th- Jan 1st 2018.
- Last ship day to receive order before Thanksgiving will be Nov. 20th (must order by Nov. 19th), for frozen orders and Nov. 15th (must order by Nov. 14th) for shelf stable items.
- Last ship day to receive orders by Christmas will be Dec 20th (must order by Dec 19th) for frozen items, and Dec 15th (must order by Dec. 14th), for Shelf Stable items.
- For more information 1-888-291-9097.
- If your order is returned to us as undelivered a credit will be given for product price only shipping charges will not be refunded. If you would like to have your order reshipped to you, we would reserve the right to charge you the shipping fees to redeliver your package.