- 8 oz. cream cheese – let sit at room temperature a few mins.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion or 3 Tablespoons dry minced onion
- 2-3 Tablespoons Anne’s “The One” Sauce
In a 3 qt. bowl, place cream cheese that has been at room temperature about 1/2 hour, and whip until creamy. Add Miracle Whip salad dressing or mayonnaise, and whip until creamed together and fluffy. Add onion and sauce. Stir with a spoon until mixed well. Add more sauce if spicier taste is desired.
1 cup prepared SO GOOD DIP
1 5 OZ. can drained white meat chicken
Mix together with spoon and serve with favorite crackers
- 1 cup prepared SO GOOD DIP
- 4-6 oz. cooked crabmeat
Mix together with spoon gently so as not to tear up crab
Add more sauce if desired
Serve with toasted bagel chips
CREAMY COLLARD DIP
- 11/2 cup prepared SO GOOD DIP
- 4-6 oz. cooked collards chopped fine–save any leftover collards and freeze to use later for this delicious creamy hot dip
- 3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese- save 1 oz. to put on top
Stir together until well blended
Spoon into casserole dish, top with 1 oz. shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and dip is hot- 10-15 minutes. Serve with toasted pita points.